Candle Care & Safety
CARE FOR YOUR CANDLE:
• Burn the candle for 2-4 hours.
• Let the wax melt all the way to the edge.
• Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting (you can use wick trimmers or scissors).
• Do not burn the candle if there is less than 1cm of wax left.
• Never leave the burning candle unattended.
• Store the candle in a cool and dry place.
KEEP YOURSELF SAFE AND FOLLOW THESE RULES:
• Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches at all times.
• When lighting a candle, use long matches or a long-reach lighter. Keep your hair and loose clothing away from the flame.
• Avoid drafts, vents or air currents while burning.
• Never leave burning candle unattended.
• Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
• Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
• Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
• Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1cm remains in the container.
• Extinguish a candle using a candle snuffer if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
• Never use water to extinguish a candle.
• Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
• Let the candle cool down before next lighting.
• Don’t touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.